SPONSORS

Special Thanks! 

CCW receives around 40% of our program budget from the Florida Conference of the United Methodist Church. We are responsible for raising the other 60% as well as any funds for retreats, leadership development and other opportunities. We are grateful for the following organizations, individual donors and local churches whose generosity makes it possible for our campus ministry to serve college-aged adults in Northeast Florida. 

Granting Organizations